Diabetes Tasmania offers free information, programs, individual health advice and services to people living with diabetes and those at risk of diabetes.
We also offer support for their families, carers and friends.
We can help you with:
• Healthy food choices and shopping
• Monitoring your blood glucose levels
• Looking after your feet, eyes and emotional and mental well being
• Information about diabetes medication including insulin and other injectables
• Joining a local peer support group
No matter where you live in Tasmania, we have the services and programs to help you live well with diabetes.
We also offer health services based on your needs:
• Individual telehealth/video consults and coaching with a diabetes educator, dietitian or nurse practitioner.
• Social worker services and advocacy
• We also host camps and activities for children and youth with diabetes
Contact us to find out more about our free services and to help us book you into a program tailored to your needs.
We would love to hear from you.